Savior Equipment IFAK Buddy Tactical First-Aid Kit Rip Away MOLLE Pouch Emergency EMT Utility Organization Medical Supply Carrier Outdoor Survival Travel Bag, Attach to Backpack/Belt Loop
- [IFAK Buddy] – Compact Yet Versatile Design to Organize and Store All Necessary Loads In Your Medical kit Travel first-aid Without Being Excessively Bulky
- [Built-To-Last. Built-To-Protect.] – Constructed With 600D Heavy Duty Industrial PVC Shell For Longevity. Featured with YKK Zippers to Enhance The Entire Experience.
- [Carry However You Want It] – Fully Compatible with MOLLE Webbing System so You Can Freely Attach It on Any Tactical Vest, Belt, Backpack, and Panels…
- [Purchase with Confidence] – Savior Unquestioned Lifetime-Warranty. Love It or Return It.
- [Support Your Allies In Any Situations] – Detechable Rip-Away Gear Panel to Provide Rapid Access For Anyone Around You.
Sold：218 Wished: 76 Followed: 90
Savior Equipment Tactical IFAK Buddy Emergency Kit Pouch Organization Carrier
1 x Tactical IFAK Buddy Pouch of Your Choice
Designed as a personal med pouch, this IFAK has the organization that’s critical when time is of the essence.
Right off the bat, there’s dedicated pockets for trauma shears and medical gloves, as well as a rapid access tourniquet slot at the base of the pouch
Always By Your Side
Attach it to your belt, plate carrier, or backpack. Rip away the detachable first aid panel for easy access to supplies for you or a buddy.
Prep Your Pouch
Looks can be deceiving. It may seem small, but this pouch has the volume to carry quite the load.
Full Pouch Size – 8.0” x 5.0” x 2.75″
Internal Size – 7.5″ x 4.75” x 2.0″
Rip-Away Gear Panel Size – 7.5″ x 4.75”
Front Pocket Size – 7.25″ x 2.5”
Glove Pocket Size – 6.0″ x 3.0”
600D PVC Shell
Duraflex Cord Locks
Double Sided Rip-Away Gear Panel
Hook & Loop Panel
Loved it all the way cool little bag
by Logan. H
This is the most brilliant IFAK on the market that’s more than just a dump pouch with precise partitions and moving parts to never snag. I’ll bring it with me on range days and hunting as you should
I’ve been thrilled with everything I’ve gotten from Savior, and this iFAK is no exception. The fabric, the stitching and the zippers are all high quality, and I have little doubt it will hold up just fine for years to come.Before purchasing this, my preference has been for molle “tearaway” iFAK kits. However, when full those things are huge. And it becomes unrealistic to attach them to plate carriers or even bags. So I have been looking for something smaller for quite some time, and I think this iFAK case is perfect for my needs.What surprised me the most was everything I was able to fit into the case (see picture). I couldn’t match my previous kit, but I came awfully close….I had to lose trauma shears, a flat fold splint and some extra gauze rolls and wraps. Aside from that, pretty much everything from my old kit is in this case. And without those extra items, and my tourniquet now hanging from the bottom, this kit is a fraction of the size of the old one.Overall, I definitely recommend this for others. It meets the high expectations I have for Savior products. And it fits all of the necessities for a “stop the bleed” trauma kit, with immediate access to a tourniquet and chest seals….I’ll absolutely be purchasing more of these for others bags, 5 star product!
My friends say it’s good, it’s worth it!